Instagram Reels is the #1 US TikTok competitor designed by Instagram. In this post, we tell you how active Instagram Reels can be for your influencer marketing activities and campaigns.
What is Instagram Reels
Late last year, Instagram started testing with its Reels feature in Brazil. Reels isn’t a standalone app, but just a new feature that allows users to create quick 15-second videos within Instagram, available to users on both iOS and Android. In 2019, TikTok videos.
In June of 2020, Instagram decided to experiment it out, releasing its TikTok clone Reels feature in France and Germany.
How To Watch Instagram Reels
There are three main different ways to watch Instagram Reels:
- Open Instagram and scroll your feed until you find a Reels video. You will see the icon on the bottom-left of the video. Tap that icon, and it will take you to the Reels section.
- Another way to watch Instagram Reels is to visit the Instagram Explore feed. You’ll see a Reels video at the top. Click on “Reels” and swipe down to watch more Reels videos.
- If you have already posted at least one Reels video, you can also view other Reels by visiting your profile page and clicking.
Create Instagram Reels is pretty easy;
- Just tap the Camera icon at the top left of your Instagram.
- Scroll to the Reels option forms the bottom, start creating 15 seconds video.
Similar to TikTok, Instagram Reels provides features like different audio from the Instagram Music library, several effects, and a timer.
If you can add background music, a song, or audio, tap on the “Audio Option” you can also add AR (Augmented Reality) effects to make your Reel even more relaxed and eye-catching. If you need to record your clips hands-fee, you can set the timer, and you can edit the speed of the video too.
Once the Reel is made, you can share it within Instagram Stories or via DM (Direct Message), where it will be visible for 24 hours; if instead, you want to publish it permanently, you can share on your feed where your followers can see always see it.
Using Reels Influencer Marketing
Instagram Reels can help your company increase brand awareness and even sales online and offline. Influencers on Instagram can produce Reels that will promote your product, service, or app, and those viral videos can get in front of thousands or even millions of reached users.
Instagram Reels Influencers’ Demographics include:
- Audience Quality Score
- Engagement Rate
After selecting the right influencers and knowing the needs and goals your company wants to achieve, it is time to plan the flow of the content on your social media.
Also Read: Social media marketing in times of covid19